Sunday, September 16, 2007

Piss & Moan

These days I feel like I'm walking in a daze. There are times I literally feel as though I'm levitating--but not in a good way. I'm concerned that I might be becoming ill in some way or that I already am. Majorly sick. My hands experience tremors off and on quite a bit, and I feel (for lack of a better term) jittery inside a lot of the time. I'm, largely, unable to focus, and my classes are suffering. Right now, I need to be preparing for the presentation I have to give tomorrow on Aurora Leigh. I haven't even finished reading the book yet.

Today is Chef's birthday. She came up on Friday night, and we and Team Ash (Fayetteville Branch) took her to Kobe for some sushi and hibachi action. On Saturday, she and I had some quality slice at Tiny Tim's Pizza and watched the first half of the Arkansas-Alabama game then went to see The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. The musical was fabulous. I wholly endorse it.

I'm currently reading every Edward Hirsch book our library has.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Mallino said...

Ash,

You should talk to your doctor. It sounds like anxiety attacks especially given what you've been through lately. Don't torture yourself.

- Rachel

September 21, 2007 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Ash,

There is absolutely
no reason to read ANY Ed Hirsch book...

September 21, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home