First Day of Class
In about an hour, I have to be at my first class. Like a glutton for punishment, I enrolled in Medieval Lit & Culture along with Form and Theory of Poetry and the Poetry Workshop. Medieval Lit's course topic is Chaucer (not in translation). Then tonight I get to teach creative writing II from 6:30 to 9:30.
Still no new poems. I'm starting to get worried that the creative juices are gone for good.
P.S. I went to my Chaucer class, and I dropped it immediately after. Sheesh. I couldn't make heads nor tails out of the lecture and I have a pretty busy semester coming up, so I opted to enroll in the Verse Novel class taught by a prof I've had before.
In about an hour, I have to be at my first class. Like a glutton for punishment, I enrolled in Medieval Lit & Culture along with Form and Theory of Poetry and the Poetry Workshop. Medieval Lit's course topic is Chaucer (not in translation). Then tonight I get to teach creative writing II from 6:30 to 9:30.
Still no new poems. I'm starting to get worried that the creative juices are gone for good.
P.S. I went to my Chaucer class, and I dropped it immediately after. Sheesh. I couldn't make heads nor tails out of the lecture and I have a pretty busy semester coming up, so I opted to enroll in the Verse Novel class taught by a prof I've had before.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home