Daughter Update & Foodie Stuff
As it turns out, my daughter's cysts were benign. She was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, meaning she'll have to go for check-ups more often than most women. I still haven't relaxed--despite the good news. I mean, my daughter wasn't given a potential death sentence, but I still feel very anxiety-ridden about all of this.
I hope that all this anxiety is what's causing my severe writer's block. Before when I would say I had writer's block, I meant that I could actually write stuff, but I knew that it wasn't any good. Right now, I can't even write. I stared at the place where the "middle" of my latest poem should be for two and half hours this morning until I finally gave up and went to the library.
While at the library, I noticed a huge poster of Anthony Bourdain. His book tour is coming to town, and I got Jables and me tickets. The cheap tickets that is--$35 a piece. The expensive tickets were $75. It's really more for Jables than for me, though I find Bourdain the most tolerable of the celebrity chefs.
Tomorrow: back to the wars.
As it turns out, my daughter's cysts were benign. She was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, meaning she'll have to go for check-ups more often than most women. I still haven't relaxed--despite the good news. I mean, my daughter wasn't given a potential death sentence, but I still feel very anxiety-ridden about all of this.
I hope that all this anxiety is what's causing my severe writer's block. Before when I would say I had writer's block, I meant that I could actually write stuff, but I knew that it wasn't any good. Right now, I can't even write. I stared at the place where the "middle" of my latest poem should be for two and half hours this morning until I finally gave up and went to the library.
While at the library, I noticed a huge poster of Anthony Bourdain. His book tour is coming to town, and I got Jables and me tickets. The cheap tickets that is--$35 a piece. The expensive tickets were $75. It's really more for Jables than for me, though I find Bourdain the most tolerable of the celebrity chefs.
Tomorrow: back to the wars.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home