Duotrope
The powers-that-be at Duotrope have added Linebreak to their database.
We've been so fortunate with the journal. The submissions have been stellar, and the response that we've gotten from poets and readers has been wonderfully positive--exceeding even my wildest expectations.
To be honest, I never thought I'd be sitting in a position of deciding which poems written by some of favorite poets I would accept or reject. Instead of empowering, it's actually quite humbling.
The powers-that-be at Duotrope have added Linebreak to their database.
We've been so fortunate with the journal. The submissions have been stellar, and the response that we've gotten from poets and readers has been wonderfully positive--exceeding even my wildest expectations.
To be honest, I never thought I'd be sitting in a position of deciding which poems written by some of favorite poets I would accept or reject. Instead of empowering, it's actually quite humbling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home