MFA Thesis
I filled out all of my graduation paperwork this weekend. It's a relief, actually, to know that I'm really finishing. I also settled on my thesis title, which is Albert Goldbarth's MFA Thesis. Now, I have to just finish it.
My senior reading is scheduled for April. I'm reading with two other poets.
Finishing my thesis. Going to NY. Graduating. Finding a job. Moving. Whew. I have a busy semester ahead of me.
I filled out all of my graduation paperwork this weekend. It's a relief, actually, to know that I'm really finishing. I also settled on my thesis title, which is Albert Goldbarth's MFA Thesis. Now, I have to just finish it.
My senior reading is scheduled for April. I'm reading with two other poets.
Finishing my thesis. Going to NY. Graduating. Finding a job. Moving. Whew. I have a busy semester ahead of me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home