Employed!
I'm supposed to start training for my new job next week. I'd had some work lined up for Christmas break, but that fell through, but this gig is going to pay much, much better and it won't be backbreaking work like what I'd lined up. I have to give a big shout out to Steven for helping me out with this.
If this works out, it could turn into something I could keep doing after I graduate. I love teaching, so I'd never give up doing that, but this gig is something I can do to supplement my income when I'm adjuncting or whatever. That's one thing I'm really thankful for today. Today the glass if half-full.
I'm supposed to start training for my new job next week. I'd had some work lined up for Christmas break, but that fell through, but this gig is going to pay much, much better and it won't be backbreaking work like what I'd lined up. I have to give a big shout out to Steven for helping me out with this.
If this works out, it could turn into something I could keep doing after I graduate. I love teaching, so I'd never give up doing that, but this gig is something I can do to supplement my income when I'm adjuncting or whatever. That's one thing I'm really thankful for today. Today the glass if half-full.

2 Comments:
Heh. I think it's the same gig I have!!!
Half full is the way to go! Yeah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home