Honesty
On the last page of the Comp II final I gave on Friday, I left some space for my students to write some general comments about what they did or didn't like about the class. This is something I generally do so I can gauge what clicks with students and what doesn't. One student wrote this (I quote directly: "This test was amazing now please give me an A, so I can skip Comp 3 and save money for beer. XOXO . . ." He signed his name after the hugs and kisses.
On the last page of the Comp II final I gave on Friday, I left some space for my students to write some general comments about what they did or didn't like about the class. This is something I generally do so I can gauge what clicks with students and what doesn't. One student wrote this (I quote directly: "This test was amazing now please give me an A, so I can skip Comp 3 and save money for beer. XOXO . . ." He signed his name after the hugs and kisses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home